WHAT DOES "TITHE" MEAN?
- The Bible teaches that a guideline for giving is called the tithe (Leviticus 27:30).
- That is giving 10% of what we earn back to God
WHAT DOES "OFFERING" MEAN?
- An offering is a gift given to a specific need above and beyond our tithe (2 Corinthians 9:7).
WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES
- Giving acknowledges God as the giver of everything we have (James 1:17).
- Giving reflects our trust that God will provide for us (Matthew 6:19-24).
- Giving allows us to be active participants in God's work on earth (2 Corinthians 9:6-7).
Giving at FBC is simple and secure. Whether you'd like to give a single gift, or schedule ongoing giving, together let's experience the JOY of giving...